ReSound Honored at 14th Annual International Business Awards
The Stevie® Award winners were recently announced at the 14th Annual International Business Awards (IBAs). If you’re not familiar, the IBAs touts themselves as the world’s premier business awards program. The 2017 IBAs received more than 3,900 entries from more than 60 nations and territories.
ReSound is proud to announce that our mission to help those with hearing loss Hear More, Do More and Be More has been recognized with five Stevie Awards:
- ReSound was awarded a Bronze Stevie for Company of the Year (Health Products & Services – Large)
- GN Hearing North American President Kim Lody was named the winner of a Silver Stevie Award for the Woman of the Year (All Other Industries)
- ReSound’s Management team was awarded Silver Stevie Award for Management Team of the Year (Consumer Products)
- ReSound’s Customer Service team was awarded a Silver Stevie for Customer Service Department of the Year (All Other Industries)
- ReSound’s Customer Service team was also awarded a Bronze Stevie for Customer Service Team of the Year (All Other Industries)
If you would like to learn more about the Stevie’s, the International Business Awards or view the full lists of Stevie Award winners, please visit http://stevieawards.com/iba.
Posted: September 25, 2017
Tags: resound, awards
Category: Hearing Aids